Training is great, but sometimes it’s not enough. Figuring out how to take a best practice and make it work in your unique situation can be difficult. Knowing what the next step on your career path could look like can be challenging. Staying motivated to learn and grow throughout your career can be tricky.
- Get a fresh set of eyes with real-life experiences to help you see your own work more clearly.
- Receive guidance on how to apply best practices to your unique situation and constructive advice on how to improve.
- Be encouraged to think more creatively about your approaches and experiment to find what genuinely works for you.
- Take the opportunity to give back to the evaluation profession and help shape its future.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of solidifying your knowledge as you help enhance the knowledge and skills of a more junior professional.
- Gain a new perspective on your career through your interactions with a professional at a different stage.
Our Mentoring Initiative is free for members and you can register as a mentor, mentee or both! Signing up takes just a few minutes, and you can search for a mentor or notify others of your availability to mentor them immediately.
REGISTER / SIGN IN
Note: If you already have an account with the Mentoring Initiative, your password has not changed.