The 2018 Canadian Evaluation Society/ Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway. Our committee is excited to continue offering future Canadian evaluators this dynamic learning opportunity.
We invite universities, professors and students to form teams and take part in this exciting student evaluation case competition.
The competition key dates are:
- November 17, 2018: Start of the team registration
- January 31, 2018: End of the team registration
- February 10, 2018: Preliminary round: the team has 5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document (all online)
- April 2, 2018: Announcement of the three finalist teams
- SUNDAY MAY 27, 2018 Final round at the Canadian Evaluation Society's Annual Conference in Calgary: five hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation.
The Student Case Competition Website provides information and materials to help you participate including previous cases, winning submissions and videos of final rounds. You can also send us an email at [email protected].
For planning purposes, could you kindly let us know if you plan to enter a team this year.
2018 CES-CESEF Case Competition Organizing Team