In 2017, EvalPartners announced eight winners of awards for contributions to the advancement of EvalPartners’ Vision and to the Global Evaluation Agenda. The awards recognize the contributions of evaluators at the global, regional and national/local level, as well as young emerging evaluators.
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
- Antonella Guidoccio, Co-Founder and Co-Chair of EvalYouth Latin America, Member of EvaluAR and ReLAC
- Fation Luli, President of the Albanian Society of Program Evaluation
- Tatiana Tretiakova, Dedicated Lead and Member of the Kyrgyz VOPE
- Idrissa Balla, Member of the Nigerian Monitoring and Evaluation Network
- Natalia Kosheleva, Past President of IOCE, Past Co-Chair of EvalPartners, Member of the Russian Association of Specialists In Program and Policy Evaluation
- Hon. Kabir Hashim, Chair of the Global Parliamentarians Forum for Evaluation, Minister of Public Enterprise Development, Sri Lanka
- Josette Arévalo Gross, Co-Chair of EvalYouth, Member of ReLAC and EvalYouth LAC Initiative
CES congratulates all winners!