Please accept a heartfelt thank you for being a presenter at the CES annual Conference April 30 – May 3, 2017. We look forward to seeing the results of the conference evaluation survey and invite you to share your conference experience with us via the survey by May 15th.
We would also like to invite you to share your presentation documents as PDF files via the Canadian Evaluation Society Grey Literature database (submission form) for reference by all CES members.
To submit documents, you will be asked for the following information:
- Title: [Self-explanatory]
- Bibliographic Information: [Enter "Presentation to the 2017 Canadian Evaluation Society Conference, Vancouver"]
- Authors: [Enter as firstname lastname (NOT lastname, firstname) with different names separated by commas]
- Language: [Enter language of the document]
- Document date: [Enter the production date of the document]
- File: [Select the document to upload (only pdf files are accepted, for security reasons) and click the "Upload" button to send the file to the server]
- Topics: [Enter "2017 CES Conference"]
Workshop Attendance Lists
Finally, if you were a workshop presenter and did not drop your attendance list off at the registration desk following your workshop, please send a scanned copy to [email protected] in order for us to ensure our workshop report is as accurate as possible.