The CES is seeking a volunteer for the position of Junior Webmaster. This individual would have an interest in maintaining components of the CES website content. No prior experience in website maintenance is required but the candidate should have some experience with technology.
The Junior Webmaster is responsible for verifying and posting the following (or a subset of the following, depending on availability):
- job/contract/collaboration opportunities
- grey literature uploads
- non-CES training opportunities
- webinar information and webinar recordings
- Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation (CJPE) articles as they become available as well as Journal issues as they are completed
- periodical President's messages
The Junior Webmaster may also be responsible for the management of the whitelist of IP addresses for institutional members, the oversight of Chapter events (posted by Chapters), and modifications to static pages on a need basis.
Required Drupal training will be offered along with a detailed how-to guide. Technological requirements are minimal.
The position is estimated to require 1-2 hours per week, throughout the week, and requires prompt action (within 12 hours).
Those interested in this volunteer role should contact Johann Jacob ([email protected]) and include the following information:
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- CES Chapter
- Brief description of your experience in relation to website maintenance tasks