The 2017 Canadian Evaluation Society/ Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway. Our committee is excited to begin a third decade of offering future Canadian evaluators this dynamic learning opportunity.
We invite universities, professors and students to form teams and help us start our next decade in style.
The competition key dates are:
- November 16, 2016: Start of the team registration
- January 29, 2017: End of the team registration
- February 4, 2017: Preliminary round: the team has 5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document (all online)
- March 31, 2017: Announcement of the three finalist teams
- May 1, 2017 Final round at the Canadian Evaluation Society's Annual Conference in Vancouver: five hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation.
2017 CES-CESEF Case Competition Organizing Team