The 2016 Canadian Evaluation Society/ Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway.
We are proud to tell you that this is the 20th anniversary of the competition. We invite universities, professors and students to help us celebrate this milestone by registering a record number of teams.
The competition key dates are:
- November 16, 2015: Start of the team registration
- January 31, 2016: End of the team registration
- February 6, 2016: Preliminary round: the team has 5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document (all online)
- April 8, 2016 Announcement of the three finalist teams
- June 6, 2016 Final round at the Canadian Evaluation Society's Annual Conference in St. John's: five hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation.