Registration for the 2023 Canadian Evaluation Society/Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student (CES/CESEF) Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway! We are excited to offer future Canadian evaluators this dynamic learning opportunity.
We invite universities, professors and students to form and register teams.
The competition key dates are:
- November 1, 2022: Start of the team registration
- January 27, 2023: End of the team registration
- February 4, 2023: Preliminary round (the team has 5.5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document)
- First week of April 2023: Announcement of the three finalist teams
- June 19-21, 2023: Final round at the CES's Annual Conference (5 hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation)
See the Student Evaluation Case Competition website for more information to help you participate, including previous cases, winning submissions and videos of final rounds. You can also send an email at [email protected].