The 2022 Canadian Evaluation Society / Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund Student Evaluation Case Competition is underway. Our committee is excited to offer future Canadian evaluators this dynamic learning opportunity.
We invite universities, professors and students to form and register teams.
The competition key dates are:
- December 1, 2021: Start of the team registration
- January 31 2022: End of the team registration
- February 6, 2022: Preliminary round: the team has 5.5 hours to complete a proposal in response to a case document (all online)
- April 5, 2022: Announcement of the three finalist teams
- Monday June 13, 2022: Final round at the Canadian Evaluation Society's Annual Conference in Winnipeg: five hours to prepare a proposal and an oral presentation.
Our website provides information and materials to help you participate including previous cases, winning submissions and videos of final rounds. You can also send us an email at [email protected].
2022 CES-CESEF Case Competition Organizing Team