The Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund (CESEF) is pleased to launch its Graduate Scholarship Program and is currently inviting applications from Master's and PhD students for its Graduate Scholarship Program.
The Graduate Scholarship Program seeks to support the development of theory and practice of program evaluation by facilitating access to education and training to those working in or wishing to work in the field of program evaluation. In doing so, the CESEF will provide one-time, non-renewable, 12-month awards, valued at $5,000 in hopes to increase the supply of qualified evaluators who can benefit Canadian society through their careers in evaluation.
Although CESEF’s objectives are specific to program evaluation, the objectives of this Scholarship Program are meant to be broader than just program evaluation, and are meant to:
- Support Graduate students in evaluation to develop research skills while undertaking graduate learning
- Increase Graduate students’ capacity to:
- learn about evaluation theory and practice;
- build the capacity to acquire the designation of Credentialed Evaluator; and/or
- pursue careers in evaluation.
The application deadline is 4:30PM (CST) on December 17, 2021.
To access the application and related details about the Postgraduate Scholarship Program application process, please visit:
We wish to thank Universalia for supporting the establishment of the Universalia Charles Lusthaus Scholarship.