At the CES virtual Conference that concluded last week, two prizes were awarded to poster presenters.
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated!
Judged Prize (Scientific Value)
A jury composed of Emily Brennen (PRA), Kelly-Lyn Christie (SSHRC), Karen Croteau (GGI), Victoria E. Díaz (DPM Research) and Susan Morris (SSHRC) awarded the Judged Prize to the poster:
- Title: Theory of change and its discontents
- Author: Steven Lam (he/him)
- Affiliation: PhD Candidate, University of Guelph and Independent Consultant
The $500 prize and SSHRC certificate, donated by the Government of Canada through the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), was presented by Frederic Bertrand (C2021 Sponsorship and Exhibition Committee).
People’s Choice Prize
Based on the electronic votes, the People’s Choice Prize as given to the poster:
- Title: Reflections on cultural relevance: Case of the Cabecar Alto Chirripo Indigenous Territory, Costa Rica
- Authors: Ana Gabriela Rodríguez Mora (She-her-hers) and Kasandra Valverde Arce (She-her-hers)
- Affiliation: Master’s students in evaluation of projects and development programs, University of Costa
The $500 Prize and one-year MAXQDA licence, donated by MAXQDA, were presented by Frederic Bertrand (C2021 Sponsorship and Exhibition Committee).