The C2021 volunteer team keeps delivering on its promises! The detailed program of the 2021 conference was released on January 24. Visit the C2021 website to:
- consult our Program-at-a-Glance which gives you a birds-eye view of time use between April 30 and May 14;
- find out about the four exciting plenary sessions the team has cooked up for you;
- discover the 27 fantastic workshops that will take place between May 3 and May 7;
- start making selections among some 150 concurrent presentations of all types that will bend your mind and deepen your understanding of evaluation utilization; and
- explore the possibilities of social and well-being events that we are considering – since even if it takes place online, the CES conference will always be an opportunity for networking and fun.
Early bird registration will open on February 1st.