The Canadian Evaluation Society Education Fund (CESEF) Board of Directors is planning the relaunch of the Postgraduate Scholarship Competition which seeks to support the development of theory and practice of program evaluation by facilitating access to education and training to those working in or wishing to work in the field of program evaluation. The competition awards $5000 to a successful Canadian graduate student applicant.
As such, the CESEF board is requesting the nomination and assistance of 3 to 5 bilingual (French/English) Selection Committee members for the competition.
Members are selected based on the knowledge, skills, and experience they can bring to the committee, and are chosen based on one or more of the following factors, as appropriate:
- recognized research achievement;
- recognized expertise within a field or discipline related to program evaluation;
- recognized scholarly achievement;
- research and/or related activities
- research training; and/or
- knowledge mobilization; and
recognized experience in:
- the conduct or governance of collaborative partnerships; and
- interdisciplinary research and/or related activities.
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in becoming a Selection Committee member for the CESEF Postgraduate Scholarship, please contact Chair of the Postgraduate Scholarship Committee, Linzi Williamson, at [email protected] or 306-241-0849.
Please visit our website for more details on CESEF and the Post-graduate Scholarship http://cesef.memberlodge.org/