As a CES Member, you can receive discounts on courses, events and conferences. The cost of membership will be offset as you take advantage of the growing list of benefits available:
- Two to three issues per year of the internationally recognized Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation (CJPE). The three most recent issues of the journal are reserved for Members-only; you will have early access to the latest, published evaluation learning. Non-CES members can now access the CJPE journal online, membership with CES is required for the printed journal subscription.
- Access to Members-only CES webinars, including past webinars
- Reduced rate to the CES Annual Conference
- Reduced rates to professional development events, including the CES' Essential Skills Series (ESS) in evaluation
- Discount of 20% for CES Members and an additional 10% for CE Members who register for any course through our online learning platform with the e-Institute.
- Reserved access to the Grey Literature Database where more than one thousand articles are available.
- Information services reserved to Members (automatic news broadcast, automatic job and contract opportunity broadcast, etc.)
- Free access to the Evaluation Sourcebooks
- Deep discount on the purchase of “The Student Evaluation Standards”, the “Program Evaluation Standards” and the “Personnel Evaluation Standards”
- Special initiatives for students
- 20% reduction on purchase of books from Routledge by following this link
- Members-only information on contracts and jobs posted on the website
- Daily delivery of information on new opportunities for contracts and employment
- 10% reduction on Provalis Research products for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Save up to 20% on print, copy and design services with Staples Copy & Print Business Discount Program
- Discounted group Home and Auto Insurance with TD Insurance Affinity Meloche Monnex
- Discounted Association-Based Professional Liability Insurance Hub International
- Corporate rates on car rentals with National and Enterprise
- Members are entitled to a 5% discount every time they travel with VIA Rail Canada for corporate and leisure travel.
- Access to mentoring by experienced evaluators
- Reduced rate for membership with the American Evaluation Association
- Reduced rate for membership with the Australasian Evaluation Society
- Reduced rate for membership with the Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association
- Reduced rate for membership with the European Evaluation Society
- Access to an international community of evaluators
Canadian Evaluation Society members can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo and tenant insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program.
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping Canadian Evaluation Society members get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs.
Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/affinty/ces or calling 1-877-777-7136.
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2017.
"I have just purchased car insurance with TD under the CES package. Same cars as last year, and same coverage = $846 instead of $1,600! And we saved about $1,500 on the house+cottage insurance!"
"I saved about 20% lower than the next cheapest car rental option using CES' member code for National Car rental; best to compare each time to be sure"
"My insurance broker confirmed that there is no way they could beat the Hub package for CES' professional liability (E&O) and general corporate insurance!"