It is important not to confuse the two CES online systems:
- the CES Intranet (Members-Only Section of the Website). You need to connect to the website to obtain access to all the member-only benefits.
- the Membership Management System. The Membership Management System is where you can renew your membership, apply for the credential, submit your learning activity report for the CE maintenance, etc.
These two systems are entirely separate in order to control the confidentiality of the information in the member system.
CES Intranet (Member-Only Section of the Website)
To access the reserved website resources, your username is the e-mail address that CES has on file. If you don't remember your password, click on the Request new password tab.
Membership Management System
- To access your profile, go to the log-in screen of the CES Members Area. You will be asked to enter their username and password. Your User Name is your Firstname.Lastname .
- If it is your first time accessing the CES Members Area, you will have to ask for a new password by clicking on "Forgot your password". If you have already accessed the CES Members Area but have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot your password” and you will be prompted to reset your password.
- Once logged in to your dashboard, you should click on the “View My Profile” icon. If the information you see is current, click on the “My profile is current” icon. If you need to make changes, please click on the “edit” icon and you will be directed to the edit area where you can make changes to your profile.
Step-by-step instructions are available online. If you have any questions about updating your Member Profile or any other questions about the CES Members-Only Area of the CES Website please contact the CES Secretariat at https://evaluationcanada.ca/contact-us.