Curriculum Advisory Board
The purpose of the CES e-Institute Curriculum Advisory Board (CAB) is to support course development and review and the evaluation of the e-Institute.
The CES e-Institute Curriculum Committee will be composed of CES members who have knowledge of evaluation training needs and/or the evaluation training landscape. Preference will be given to committee members with evaluation teaching and e-learning experience and/or qualification in education, teaching or distance education. It is chaired by the CES e-Institute Director. Membership will normally be six people and will include:
1. A CES Chapter Representative
2. An Evaluation Course Instructor
3. The CUEE (Consortium of Universities for Evaluation Education) chair or delegate
4. A member of the e-Institute’s target audience
5. A federal government representative or representative other major evaluator employer or commissioner, and
6. A CES Fellow or a member of the CES Credentialing Board.
Chair: Marla Steinberg , Director, E-Institute