As a CES Member, you can receive discounts on courses, events and conferences. The cost of membership will be offset as you take advantage of the growing list of benefits available:
- Two to three issues per year of the internationally recognized Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation (CJPE). The three most recent issues of the journal are reserved for Members-only; you will have early access to the latest, published evaluation learning.
- Access to Members-only CES webinars, including past webinars
- Reduced rate to the CES Annual Conference
- Reduced rates to professional development events, including the CES' Essential Skills Series (ESS) in evaluation
- Reserved access to the Grey Literature Database where more than one thousand articles are available.
- Information services reserved to Members (automatic news broadcast, automatic job and contract opportunity broadcast, etc.)
- Free access to the Evaluation Sourcebooks
- Deep discount on the purchase of “The Student Evaluation Standards”, the “Program Evaluation Standards” and the “Personnel Evaluation Standards”
- 20% reduction on purchases made at Guilford Publications, Jossey-Bass / A Wiley Imprint and SAGE Publications & Corwin Press using the special promotional code
- Special initiatives for students
- Members-only information on contracts and jobs posted on the website
- Daily delivery of information on new opportunities for contracts and employment
- 10% reduction on Provalis Research products for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Save up to 20% on print, copy and design services with Staples Copy & Print Business Discount Program
- Discounted group Home and Auto Insurance with TD Insurance Affinity Meloche Monnex
- Discounted Association-Based Professional Liability Insurance Hub International
- Corporate rates on car rentals with National and Enterprise
- Access to mentoring by experienced evaluators
- Reduced rate for membership & conferences with the American Evaluation Association
- Reduced rate for membership & conferences with the Australasian Evaluation Society
- Access to an international community of evaluators
Home and Auto Insurance Program
Thanks to the agreement between TD Insurance and Canadian Evaluation Society, you can benefit from special privileges, such as preferred group rates, enhanced coverage and flexible limits. For more info.
"I have just purchased car insurance with TD under the CES package. Same cars as last year, and same coverage = $846 instead of $1,600! And we saved about $1,500 on the house+cottage insurance!"
"I saved about 20% lower than the next cheapest car rental option using CES' member code for National Car rental; best to compare each time to be sure"
"My insurance broker confirmed that there is no way they could beat the Hub package for CES' professional liability (E&O) and general corporate insurance!"