1. Log into the Manage Your Member Account area for CES Members only at http://evaluationcanada.ca/member-account. Note that your personal Member Account is not the same as the CES website account, as explained at http://evaluationcanada.ca/manage-your-member-account.
2. Once logged in, select View PDP Dashboard and you which will take you to the Professional Designation Program dashboard. Note: on the main dashboard, select “View my Profile” to review your member profile to confirm that all of your information is up-to-date.
3. To renew your annual $50 CE designation fee click on Renew CE and you will then be directed to enter your payment information. Note: it is also an option to renew your CE fees at the same time as paying your annual CES membership dues.
4. To enter your learning maintenance hours please, click on CE Maintenance.
5. The next screen will open up to view CE Maintenance Reporting Records where you will see a breakdown of any information that you have already entered for that reporting period.
6. Click on Edit CE Maintenance Reporting Record and you will be able to Add to your record as well as Edit or Delete any previous entries that you have submitted.
7. To add a new record you will need to input all of the required information according to eligible categories that are described at http://evaluationcanada.ca/txt/cec_en.pdf. Note: You may enter past learning events which occurred since receiving your CE award. The onus is on you to maintain records should there be a request for evidence.
8. Once you have acquired at least your 40 hours the system will present you with a Submit for Review button. As soon as you click on that it will immediately be sent to the CES for review.
9. Once approval has been given, you will be able to see and enter information into your new reporting period as well as see the period you just completed. In the event that there are discrepancies or questions from the Reviewer, an email will be sent to you asking for clarification. If your submission requires changes after conversing with you then the reviewer will return your submission to you for changes. Once the changes have been made, simply click on Submit for Review again.